Monday, November 20, 2006

Who's the Dude ?

"Sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here - the Dude from Los Angeles. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. The Dude, from Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in all of Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. Sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Well, I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced it enough. "



















Happy Cazzo-Birthday Stefàno

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Guys, thanks a lot for the greetings!

Tonight, I'll have a dinner with Mikkel, Big Berta and Blanca; then I'll post some pictures...I hope...

Stefano

cazzoman said...

Congrats Stefano !

Anonymous said...

joyeux anniversaire Stefano !!

Ci sentiamo presto !

cazzoman said...

Tanti auguri, Stefano