Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!


Hey guys

as I told you, yesterday night I had a dinner with Mikkel, Alberto and Blanca. The menĂ¹ was:
Fusilli with pore mushrooms and cream (Thanks Mom to have cooked it),
Blueberries cake with Prosecco (Thanks baker!! It was fantastic!!).





Blanca, also, blew a lot of balloons and wrote a lot of messages...




The night finished watching a movie "cheech and chong up in smoke" a little high and drunk! This is the cover of the DVD so you can image the plot of the film!





Thanks to everybody for the greetings.

Stefano

2 comments:

cazzoman said...

Hey Stefano,

A belated happy birthday to you !!!

I hope you people are enjoying your internship.

Manish

Anonymous said...

ehmm......perhaps i'm little in late, but you could tell me something in London. Anyway happy birthday to you ManInBlack (for the next year)