Friday, December 01, 2006

My other car is a Ferrari!



Hi all,
look at the brand: It's really a Lamborhgini! However, it is not mine and I was not allowed to start it.
I found it in a small village in front of a hill with an old castle on it. On the way to the top we had to overcome some problems:















Something blocked our way...






















A herd of donkeys!




















One of them tried to eat my pullover.





















It was my idea to take this shortcut instead of the official way.


















Finally, on the summit!

















Enough for now. See you next week!
Yours cazzofully,

3 comments:

cazzoman said...

??? When the heck was this ??? You crazy donkey !

Martin said...

In the end of October. Golden october...
I was too lazy too put them on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Martin, but what Minchia you were doing with the donkeys.