Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Can you find any difference ?


Sorry...I'm touched. I....I thougth that I would not have seen him again...but he's here!!
Let me explain to you. On saturday I went with Andrea to the great beautiful ape park, named Apenheul. There, turists go around freely amongst orangutan, monkeys, apes....and so on. We were walking around with our beautiful photograph machines, when suddlenly.....I saw him! We were astonished but we immeditally recognised him and it was him! In effect when I shouted " Berta...Beeerta", he quickly put his body in that position. We tried to reach him but the zookeepers stopped us. We explained them the situation, but they told us that it's impossible and they asked for further proofs. So, we need all of you!!! If also you, like another million of people, can ricognise him from this (position) picture and if you want to see him again free running completely drunk in the middle of the streets, please please sign on this blog!!

5 comments:

cazzoman said...

My God - so THAT's Berta's internship !

Anonymous said...

I see a difference, the left one is more hairy.

Anonymous said...

for sure i can't mistake berta's silhouette...
dressed on the left... and naked on the right...
G.

Anonymous said...

FREE BERTA !! FREE BERTA !!

I suggest we ask the unesco and the wwf to register him as a protected animal and take care of him...

Anonymous said...

Fu... hell!!! You all discovered me. About the picture I was very lucky because some minutes after Beppe catching, the silver back gorilla was happy to take advantage from my body. I couldn't stand a picture of mine with a gorilla on my back on the net...
At the end my dear friends it's seems that your intership doesn't leave you time for free time... It will be hard time...

Besos to all of you.
A messagge for the dutch boyz: Stop to eat mushrooms your brain could be hurt permanently.
What a stupid suggestion they have a dead volume inside head bones...