Friday, September 01, 2006

(Three) Alice(s) in wonder(mushroom)land

Hi guys,
we mind informing you that we are still alive ….or better we continue to live in a different way….after having eaten Andrew’s mushrooms.
The risotto was good but…hem ….it brought on us a slight collateral effect…..and because of this we had to change house.
Anyway, now it’s all right and we are again superbly happy in our new wonderful house (oh, we have sent you a picture).

PS1: We’re sorry for the party, but in the future, if all of you want to became stupid, we think that a glass of natural water will be enough

PS2: (for Nicolò): Let me say only one thing : GREAT!!!!!!!!
Attila would be proud of you.
BUON UOMO, continue in this way.
You will be our III World War !!!!!!!

















Dangerous Mushes made three lost in mushroomland. Everyone invited.

Giuseppe, Andrea and Binay

2 comments:

cazzoman said...

Great picture!!! I understand from it that you are very busy in these days and that work completely absorb you...
Nicolo'

Anonymous said...

After this picture I want to be Cinderella... Humankind thank you all guys for hard working on research... Please Andrea send me some pieces of these mushrooms they could help me in sad moment of my life... Since when I have missed you all my life has become empty...