Monday, September 04, 2006

The side effects

Here I'm (and the others ducth cazzomen as well).
We are still alive...
As the dear Camille asked, I put on the blog the picture of the dinner with the poisoned risotto...















It was very nice (Sara gave me the recipe), even if it was the first time that I was cooking such a dish...
About the blue color, well, I think it should be due to the strange powder that was falling from the bottom part of the mushrooms.
However it doesn't care, for sure it wasn't made by dangerous nanoparticles...
See you,
Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
here is going well but venice without u all isn't the same...
This summer I was lost in Portugal and my heart and my mind are still in Lisboa.
I hope to see u before december, in fact I and alberto are thinking obout the possibility to meet u all in Munich for October Fest or in Amsterbam for the "smoky week-end", as Alberto calls it.
Lots of kisses,
Stefania

Anonymous said...

Hoooooooo sooooo cute you little smurfs !!!
I'm glad you put the photos, it shows how busy you are ;-)

Can't wait to taste that recipe (if you're still alive to cook it)

cazzoman said...

The Blue Man Crew