Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm alive

Hi all,

it took some time but now I'll try to show you some pictures. Somehow my digital camera disappeard during the last year. I can't even remember where saw it the last time..
So I can't show you pictures from my place but from the places I travelled to and met sb with a camera ;-)



That was Bergamo (città alta) in August.



At Lago di Garda in the end of Sep.: Preparing for a via ferrata. There's all the rock climbing equipment in the rucksack.



And finally something from England. Standing on the prime meridian. What a special moment!



Here I am trying to do some converstation with a local (a squirrel) of Greenwich park. I used its language (english) as well as its body language hoping to become friends. At the end it stole one of my biscuits and disappeared. Probably digged it somewhere, that idiot.



The last one: a tourist in London.

see you,
Martin

4 comments:

cazzoman said...

The Squirrel works harder than you at least ! All you did was buy it at Tesco's, at least he moved his backside to steal it from yours !

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the biscuit, but if in the future you could checked the exired date it would be great.......ehm... I did't escape I was all day behind the hedge ...ehm....helping to grow it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Martin...great pixies!! Love the one with the rucksack...that's great!

And stop being a tease with the squirrel...the poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Martin what's inside the very very very big bag? binay