Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Trip to Vermont and my 5K Run in Boston

Hey boys and girls!

I haven't really updated what's been going on with me for awhile....after a delayed week of starting my internship (from home because my boss was away), then being delayed for another week due to visa requirements, I finally started work in Boston. The company is really really small..basically there's usually my boss and me! Occasionally, 1 or 2 other contract people drop in once in awhile.

Anyway...enough blab..Anton and I went to Vermont for a long weekend that we both had to see the beautiful fall colours.












Today I went to do a 5K Run here in Boston...it would've been much nicer it was warmer. The temperature was a balmy 3C!!!! It was extremely cold...it made getting up at 6:30am on a Sunday morning very difficult! But I did...and got a finishing medal to show for it. It was for a good cause anyway.



8 comments:

cazzoman said...

Excellent Job ! Wish we could have run all together like in Trieste ! And I tought my place was small with only 6 people.

Anonymous said...

3C????? Did you run with the penguins?
Anyway, Congratulations!! Not only for the run but also because you woke up at 6.30am on Sunday with that temperature....
Some of us could recieved a gold metal only for the wake up...

Stefano

Anonymous said...

Hi Suanne! Can I read 'Kids fun run' in the background? Nevertheless, congratulations!
It's quite normal for me to stand up at 6:30am on Sundays... Boston time! Just come back to Europe, it's easier here.
See you,
martin

Anonymous said...

Hello Suanne !!

What great landscapes!! It seems very nice, not so warm, but lovely...

I must agree with Martin and Stefano about getting up so early...I admire you!

Anyway, it'll be my turn again since i didn't find any job (must be speaking german you know...Martin you should have spent more time in my office) i'm likely to go back to civen.

Pray for me.

cazzoman said...

K1000 why pray for you ? Don't you just love that place and the wonderful person sitting next to you ?

Anonymous said...

martin, you are right!((( KIDS )))
And if you look well, there's a weeping child without a medal at the finishing line.

Anonymous said...

sorry k1000, I can't enter your office , there's A**a!
Always when I read CIVEN somewhere my blood peassure jumps up!
And what minchia for do you need german in Italy?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the congrats...and yes it was a Nike run for kids...and yes about half of the participants were kids...but EVEN THEN...which of you would've gotten up at 6:30am in the morning to run in 3C weather!! Ok...maybe Surinder the machine. I think there were a few penguins there waddling around...